GGB 0.00% 24.0¢ ggg resources plc

Apart from the reply I gave before to this post...

1. 132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Apart from the reply I gave before to this post at:

http://www.hotcopper.com.au/post_single.asp?fid=1&tid=1464513&msgid=8346907

I presume the AZX announcement yesterday has allayed your concerns about the drilling issues? It seems it was an agreed JV decision to stage the programs that was taken before the T/O offer. I am not sure where you are getting all this "underground" and possibly ncorrect information from. But if you do have a source in GGG, perhaps you could get them to answer my question about whose proxys were lodged against the option allotment to directors? Also tell me if the GGG SH got any nice rights or options like we (the AZX SH) and GGG BOD did. And perhaps clarify the issue of the BS reaction. I have seen no public response from GGG about this so I suspect that means the T/O is dead in the water now and I can stop worrying about it and everyone can stop wasting money on it? It would be quite interesting to know why BS are against it though. A change of heart about something, and it would be interesting to know what. The share price is now enough justification, but there may have been something else as well.

I was momentarily concerned about your inside trading comment. But if you really meant the link you posted, it very clearly states "Allotment pursuant to participation in rights issue. Expiry of unquoted options". So they participated in the SH rights issue that I did (as one would hope) and they lost a pile of overpriced options as well. The joys of running small cap explorers.

This is all very tedious. If there is any real insight available to help shareholders make decisions please post it. Otherwise if this is just a few GGG plants trying dirty tricks, please just take it all back to the UK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.