AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

Thanks Desktop for this website - a cursory look around showed a...

1. 3,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8358
    Thanks Desktop for this website - a cursory look around showed a wealth of technical, trading and other knowledge. Bookmarked and in my library.

Some positive news from Minyari could well make your SP predictions a reality given current interest in AZY.

I would expect the Citadel IP survey to identify some anomalies. What these anomalies mean though will require drill testing and the inevitable wait for assay results. At existing drilled projects (Calibre, Magnum, etc) there is less risk involved in drilling of any IP extensions showing economic results - but drilling will still be needed.

My expectation of positive IP results is based on what has been reported by AZY - disseminated sulphides, suggestion of intrusives with alteration halos. Anecdotal yarns on the Telfer ground from drillers who had worked there over the years and commented on large silicified zones (very slow penetration - drillers really notice this) with variable sulphides. NCM exploration over the years has focused on a significant number of projects around Telfer, including IP at Minyari. Also there are Nifty, Maroochydore, Encounter etc. All this doesn't add up to certainty but IMO the IP surveys will be promising. If the JV chooses to drill, then things get very interesting and maybe the handle to Desktop's cup or more for the SP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $91.40K 8.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 15419806 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 8435646 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.