AZY 14.3% 1.6¢ antipa minerals limited

AZY Chart, page-9

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    hi buddy

nice to see several strong hands here who is believer of this junior.

just saw that 1.8c being dumped, oh well, what i can say? it is what it is so i choose to let it be...

i am a strong believer of this company and i am not the one who wanna ramp it here again and again and exit by silence....

i am thinking not many will disagree if the sp start to move up, it will move very quickly...and there are some spikes in the past and the latest one which someone got nice profit while someone got caught up, but i wanna reaffirm again, AZY's fundamental has been improved gradually and there will be a couple of substantial news to ignite the uptrend and pips traders will be kick away when it start and might not back where it is start.....this thing happen to many many stocks and as long as it is a Good Stock, it will get there ultimately.....

the above is all i am thinking and believing and all i could do now is keep watching and buy more when it drift and wait.

people will get to know sooner or later that Goldy is still the SAFE Haven for this fragile world and AZY is the one i choose to buy..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.002(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $76.29M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $522.9K 33.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2723111 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 8383736 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.