AZY 7.69% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

It is starting to shape up very nicely. A long rounding bottom...

1. 188 Posts.
    It is starting to shape up very nicely. A long rounding bottom has formed and we are moving upwards again based on solid results and good volume. I would like to see it hovering above the 2.4/2.5 cent support a bit longer. This will form a nice base for the next leg up, which will be driven by the next batch of results I believe. If they are on-par with the previous results or better, we can expect fireworks. Personally I would like to see a slow and steady sustainable rise without the hype and traders all over it, but that is just whisfull thinking and not going to happen i'm affraid.

The second half of this year is going to be very interesting. Heaps of near&long term news flow coming from multiple projects at various exploration stages. It will be a nice mix all together. Some soil sampling going on at the Minyari dome as we speak. Assay result from 39 more RC holes to be reported, with the second batch imminent. RIO is figuring out what's the deal with the massive Blue Steel target. Throw in some half decent results from aircore drilling at Sundance followed by RC drilling this year and what to think of the large scale regional airborn EM for new target generation? Or the IP survey covering the 20km Caliber trend? Let's not forget about the gradient array IP survey to identify potential zones of mineralisation between the two‐large gold‐copper‐silver±tungsten deposits named Caliber and Magnum. Resource estimations for both the WACA and Minyari deposits are also schedule for this year, as is the commencement of a scoping study. Don't forget about Tim's Dome South? This 3.4 km long significant and high grade gold trend.

Throw in a strong JV partner, good cash balance, a dedicated and experienced board and a solid looking chart and we are facing a perfect storm.

There are no guarantees in the risky exploration game, but it doesn't get much better than this in my opinion.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $57.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $75.58K 5.994M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 3945215 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 6951216 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.