AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

AZY future objective

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    First off props to what seems a great thread community here. I've been trawling the wealth of information posted over the last couple days and had a few points to raise.

To me it seems AZY have two objectives:

1. Continue drilling and exploration in the 'hail mary sandfire' hope of finding a tier 1 resource. To achieve this we obviously need to be getting some assay results. Could anyone share any insight on when assays from the recent AEM project could be expected? I can't seem to find any information surrounding drilling timeline deliverables.

2. Continuing growing their resource base in the hope of looking attractive enough that an established miner will JV or TO their tenements because they can open pit mine lower grade AU//CU resources at much lower cost. This options seems much more likely to play out if RIO's Winu deposit comes through as a genuine tier 1 asset. AZY already have the partnership so I don't think it'd be too much of a stretch for RIO to step in especially if they'll be establishing long term resources and infrastructure in the Paterson region for years to come.

Is this a fair assessment on where you guys see the future or am I missing something completely?

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $16.37K 1.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3631827 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7773161 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 773497
Last updated 14.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.