AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Just general stuff, but Greatland Gold 1/2 yr report now...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Just general stuff, but Greatland Gold 1/2 yr report now out.

Certainly not bagging them, but still might have problems on that last Aquifer.

We need all our neighbours to be strong and in healthy positions for all of us to benefit

"In October 2023, Greatland announced a pause in development of the main access decline prior to development through the lower confined aquifer (LCA) which is the final of three aquifers before the decline reaches the top of the Havieron orebody, to allow depressurisation and dewatering of the aquifer and additional water management data collection and evaluation. The pause commenced in the December 2023 quarter and depressurisation activities were expanded, with six depressurisation holes now drilled into the LCA and pumping water to evaporation facilities at the surface. Data collection and evaluation is continuing in parallel to increase confidence in water management from the LCA and determine the timing of any additional water management infrastructure required at surface.

Preparation of the Feasibility Study continued throughout the period, with several value enhancing options to maximise value and further derisk the project continuing to be assessed by the study work."

Cash more than halved to A$25m at Dec, think they may need to dip into the Wyloo funding soon A$50m , but that matures in Dec 2024.

The letter of support from the banks A$220m, needs the feasibility study to be completed (last Qtr?) and a decision to mine before being accessed, and originally hedging & the debt to Newmont A$80m to be paid from the new funds.

On top of all that, no doubt trying to buy the other 70% of Havieron and the Telfer plant, getting very complicated.

So i thought i would whack in a graphic from Greatlands presentation, a picture tells a thousand words again.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6011/6011477-ae5fdcea41183259befe2335ebba9ea0.jpg

RED line roughly depicts Greatlands 30% of Havieron against our 100% Minyari

Happy to be an AZY shareholder

PS. Greatland do have a webinar coming up, could be interesting, but don't think they can talk about the Newmont situation, but hopefully something on when the can progress the decline and first ore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $86.35K 7.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2000759 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10126574 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1910268
Last updated 15.19pm 07/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.