AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Ok show me some love, someone...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Ok show me some love, someone listening

https://www.resourcesrisingstars.com.au/blog/soaring-spartan-feeds-the-gold-bugs-with-talk-of-yet-another-major-exploration-breakthrough?ListPageUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.resourcesrisingstars.com.au%3A443%2Fblog%2Fcategory%2Ffitzgerald

Plus, massive copper-gold acquisition opportunity emerging in the Paterson … and little Antipa could be swept up in the process.

Antipa (ASX:AZY):

Assuming the corporate action in the Paterson heats up before long as suggested, one of the hardiest explorers that can be found on the ASX – Antipa (ASX:AZY) – could well benefit.
    It has one of the biggest and best ground positions in the Paterson, some of which is covered by farm-in exploration joint ventures with the likes of Newmont, Rio and IGO.
    But it has also been kicking goals on its 100% owned account, with some 2.6 million ounces of gold under its belt across the Paterson which alone should be of interest in a record gold market and Antipa’s modest $58 million market cap at 1.4c a share.
    The bulk of that resource is at the company’s flagship and 100% owned Minyari Dome project (1.8 million ounces at a handy 1.6g/t plus copper, cobalt and silver, with 1 million ounces in the indicated category at 1.4g/t).
    Significantly in terms of what is going down in the Paterson, Minyari is all of 35km from the Telfer mine with its far from full 22Mtpa processing capacity, even with Havieron to come on.
    A 2022 scoping study when gold prices were some 30% lower than they are today envisaged an initial 7-year mine at Minyari from open cut and underground operations producing an average of 168,000 ounces of gold annually in the first five years of operation.
    Using a gold price of “only’’ $A2,430 an ounce, the pre-tax NPV was put at $329 million and the IRR at 34%. Capital cost was estimated at $275 million .
    There is on-going g exploration upside at the project and what else Antipa has on the go in the broader region. So as a stand-alone project, it looks technically and financially robust, not that Antipa’s market cap reflects that at these gold prices of $A3,273 an ounce.
    But then there is potential for Minyari to be wrapped in to the Telfer complex. Telfer alone is currently good to continue to continue to FY2025 without further capital investment. But falling grades and future mine development costs means it needs Havieron to come in around FY2027 to reestablish it as a premier operation.
    Nothing to say any of that is about to happen. But the potential is there for Minyari to feature in the plans of which ever group picks up Telfer/Havieron, and maybe Winu to boot.

Been awhile sine Barry F has mentioned Antipa.

Enjoy guys, quite a few eyes read his writings.

Going to be interesting 6 months,

But i don't want a takeover and i don't think it will happen, i'm wanting a journey i can sit back on and enjoy the fruits of my labour (ideas)

Staying the course

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $86.35K 7.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2000759 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10126574 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1910268
Last updated 15.19pm 07/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.