AZY 0.00% 1.0¢ antipa minerals limited

Googled longest conveyors and there is nothing that covers the...

1. 3,013 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8013
    Googled longest conveyors and there is nothing that covers the direct line distance from Winu to Telfer.. Just one of many possible sites which show 61 miles is the longest reported for a Potash mine in Morocco. Not a single belt and looks like the terrain may be flat without environ/culturally sensitive sanddunes. Also a potential war zone.

As a thought experiment getting millions of tonnes of ore from W to T there are practical issues and a huge cost for any method to be set up and then maintained. Over to the engineers to do a cost benefit analysis if Rio, or the future owner of a combined W T H M C, wants to check out feasibility of what is an extremely challenging material movement issue that might be right up there for world standards.

I agree with you that stand alone at Winu is most likely with feed trucked in from Ng. and Calibre at some point in time.

This would leave Telfer's Mill probably running on minimal feed unless they (whoever that is) can push through more low grade from Telfer plus high grade from Hav, maybe Min or some of the other known small high grade deposits around Telfer. Only Fallows was developed but many teasers exist within the 50 Km sphere of influence, including 100Koz at Chicken Ranch and Tims. Parklands would be 5-10 years away at a best optimistic guess of success (no way certain).

Grassberg is an example of what engineers, and a lot of money, can get into production in what was considered impossible conditions. Probably couldn't be done the same way or as cheaply today with ESG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $361.2K 36.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2003622 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 11331690 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.