AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

And it got whacked! Bloody 'ell..Personally, I think there may...

1. 2,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1230
    And it got whacked! Bloody 'ell..

Personally, I think there may be some more newsworthy announcements to come from the Newmont/Antipa Wilki Farm-in. Newmont are still in there and spending at the moment. And they are in a hurry, to substantiate or eliminate the possibility that there may be another 'Telfer' there, so that they can get on with the Telfer divestment if there isn't one, or go full steam ahead with the earn-in if there is.

First cab off the rank at Wilki will be the current quarter's drilling at Tim's Dome. That presumably is what the 450m of RC or diamond drilling is for. And if Tim's Dome is, as suggested, a re-emergence for the Telfer Dome, then all it probably needs to test it is a single deep drill hole on the crest of the domal structure. At Telfer, in it's un-mined state, a similar hole would have cut through a whole series of stacked gold-bearing 'saddle' reefs in the crest of the dome. (And this may have been done before at Tims. I haven't checked. In which case, there may be a more specific target to be tested/eliminated there).

And the second cab off the rank that I would expect would be the announcement of a substantial drilling program at Parklands. The heritage program for this is currently in progress, so Newmont aren't messing around here. They want answers fast. And they will only get these by completing the heritage survey and then drilling the area. Substantially.

So if it were me, I wouldn't be selling right now. I'd be buying. Which is not investment advice to anybody but myself!

Last edited by Onceover: 02/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $86.35K 7.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2000759 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10126574 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1910268
Last updated 15.19pm 07/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.