AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Well there is probably at least 10 strong true believers on this...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Well there is probably at least 10 strong true believers on this forum.

If we all stepped in on Monday for 1m @ 1.3c really don't think we will see 1.2c again in this rising gold environment.

Still think its only been 1 major player that pushed it down to this level, and that seems to have now been soaked up. And that may have been the remainder of Ayer Capitals 26m shares, as they were the only sellers in the Top 50 during the period of Dec & Feb, so would make some sense.

I agree the last few announcements have been disappointing to dull at best, however the fact still remains that there are multiple catalysts still to come, a hell of a lot of drilling compared to other explorers at our m.cap, plus we have ounces in the ground next to one hungry elephant of a plant.

The takeover of Newcrest by Newmont and now the selling of Telfer and Havieron by Newmont, and the slow nature of Rio deciding what to do with Winu has depressed the exposure and excitement of the province for the past 2 years, however by all accounts that is about to step up a notch or two very very soon.

I will put up my hand for a minimum of another 1m at 1.3c on Monday, will have it in at 7am.

( i do have have other orders in at 1.2c currently)

But with gold popping to another high on the weekend, i think that the opportunity of getting more filled at 1.2 is slipping away, but happy to be wrong at the same time.

Not seriously asking anyone else to, but compared to what we have, and looking at all the other gold specs running with the gold price, that have nothing compared to us, i think its a better play than adding to others in the gold space.

Staying the course, and hopefully the ducks lined up come to fruition.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $86.35K 7.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2000759 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10126574 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1910268
Last updated 15.19pm 07/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.