AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

It's hard to steer the Titanic..................hopefully since...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    It's hard to steer the Titanic..................hopefully since its been sitting at the bottom for awhile, it's cargo is also soon realised to be extremely valuable, and everybody will want a piece, and then also go and see the Antipa movie in years to come.smile.png

Great Volume yesterday, but today back to normal

A tidbit from an Australian Article...............I wonder who else was on the site visit ?

As gold mining consolidation continues apace, the other deal some believe will play out over the medium term is an acquisition by Northern Star of the $2.5bn De Grey Mining.

Northern Star’s first priority is rebuilding the processing plant of the Super Pit gold mining asset that it owns, but after that attention will likely turn to De Grey.

Which is why many found its presence at Newcrest’s Telfer mine and Havieron processing facility on a site visit in recent weeks curious.

Northern Star sources say it has no interest in Telfer, but it’s very close to De Grey’s assets, so perhaps it was there while on a De Grey site visit as well, determining whether gold could be processed there.

Another Tidbit From me

NST also bgt a tenement close to one of its processing hubs today. paid around $70 - $75 resouce oz, not many oz's and about 45km from their mill.

I'm still working on a bare minimum of $150 oz for ours as a base case valuation.

Cheers Guys, will keep dreaming in the meantime.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $86.35K 7.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2000759 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10126574 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1910268
Last updated 15.19pm 07/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.