AZY 9.09% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

This is why a lot of investors like myself are confused. With...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362
    This is why a lot of investors like myself are confused. With all the drilling and discoveries why is the sp at the same level as early 2020 when I first discovered AZY. Over the years I have had to change my trading habits to counter the manipulation. Now I just trade Azy just to add 'free shares' to my portfolio. Although I dont want to be part of the problem at the same time I can't continue to throw good money at an investment that is anchored to a certain level. I do understand people have less money to invest due to the higher cost of living. However there is still a lot of money on the sidelines ready to seize opportunities. I think many here just want to see AZY back in the spotlight and see the volume return. What management are doing isn't working, so maybe its time to try a different approach. Start looking into to what price they could sell Azy for. Even if they have no intention to sell, knowing they could easily sell the company for 250 to 400 million would act as a catalyst to start a re-rate. Maybe its time for a good ol director's special. Maybe more effort promoting Antipa's story and a focus on mainstream media coverage. Sorry just thinking out loud. I'm just glad I got into PCL early and it is just starting to take off. Ultimately I want the same story here which I am farely certain is inevitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $16.37K 1.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3631827 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 7773161 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 773497
Last updated 14.50pm 03/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.