AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

the studies that they brought out so far aren't doing all the...

1. 930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 288
    the studies that they brought out so far aren't doing all the good from telfer so if we were economically profitable with the gold almost half of what it is now should we not being getting a step ahead while we can... we need to do more studies, get financing for the mine and then start the mining operation which could take 1.5-2 years if we are lucky... sooooo again we NEED to start this process now especially going off from what you're saying. Companies that sit down and wait around are the ones behind on everything. Be proactive and have options for your shareholders means you have good management... I still believe management are waiting for a buyout opportunity for us but none of us want to see someone offering us that at these historical low share prices. SOOOO the best thing to give share price more value is to show the possible companies that could buy us out that we are willing to get this done ourselves so they will have to offer us a premium of what they would offer us as if we aren't ready to go mining.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $136.3K 11.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 7860874 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 12894154 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.