AZY 0.00% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

AZY General Discussion, page-344

1. 3,191 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 514
    Whilst I appreciate the comments on both sides regarding a consolidation, my concern with the company's SP is this.

A substantial holder (assuming it is one or two) has been dumping large amounts of shares at 1.1, 1.2 & 1.3c for quite some time. Clearly this holder does not believe or have any faith that a SP rise is imminent any time soon. That's the bad news. What info (not available to the rest of us) does this holder have that has led to the sell-off? Is it the time period involved to actually commence mining or is it the costs of commencing such an operation? Who knows.

Either way, despite the comments of many on here, massive sell-offs like this in a company whose SP is 1.1c is NEVER a good thing. To suggest otherwise is delusional imho.

The only positive as I see it (which has been by other posters) is that someone is soaking up the offloaded shares. Unfortunately, as the soaking up takes place, the SP continues to fall. It's very frustrating, especially for LT holders that have watched this company and its potential be diminished. Hanging over the top of all this is that we have no idea what Newmont is going to do with their holding. That, fellow holders, also concerns me a tad.

Anyhow, let's hope things get better because these days I flinch when I open up the trading app in anticipation of another drop in the SP. GLTAH & DYOR.

Mr B

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $32.98K 2.977M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
34 17367858 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 13218622 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.