AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Ok Craig, Hitting some thing will get the share price up, but...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Ok Craig, Hitting some thing will get the share price up, but its not that simple to do, that's why it takes time, money and a disciplined approach, especially undercover.

Now I have answered your question.

You can answer mine, which is a lot more complex.

You say, "all they have to do is to start mining instead".

They did a scoping study, as previously pointed out, that showed up deficiencies in mine life, so they raised money to find more ounces, which i think they have done at GEO-O1, and we find out very soon with an updated resource.

If they have, then we go to a PFS and DFS and seek funding, all the while adding value by adding ounces.
    Value by the way does not always and especially in this case get reflected in the share price, listen to all the junior resource companies at the moment.

Q.....Show me how you would have done it differently from the scoping study when it really said too early son, go and drill some more.

How are you going to raise enough money to build a mine at a $50m market cap and the content and analysis from the scoping study which at best and at a stretch is a 7 yr mine life, but probably really only a good 5yr mine life.

Hate to say you are a broken record, but you are really playing the same song over and over, unless you are the Head honcho of a ASX listed current operating mine and know better, or have any other degree above our management, i reckon you only like to see pretty words written that sound feasible but in reality are not.

Crikey have a look at SPR and the trouble they originally got into when they went to mine and then had to put the mill on care & maintenance and a real life and death struggle, before hitting a jackpot a couple of hundred metres from their open pit. Or even CAI for that matter, and there's plenty more

SPR have raised and raised and drilled and drilled, and still wont be turning that mill on for 2 years, because they want to get things correct this time, if you can't see any logic in these smaller junior mining companies needing to get it right, and their life and our money is on the line, well you need to move on or tuck it into the bottom drawer and forget about it for awhile.

But hey, would love to see your plan, more than just ideas about why we just need to mine, tell us how, as you are so invested.

Yes have had a glass

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $8.13K 673.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7928870 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 1975480 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 17/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ 205000
Last updated 13.54pm 17/06/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.