AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Cheers, i had read Shaws & Cavendish reports, but had not...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    Cheers, i had read Shaws & Cavendish reports, but had not realised that Resolves had been posted.

Even If i'm half right, i won't be a disappointed puppy with what could happen in this region.

I'm still confused why, so many are distracted / focused on cap raisings / shares on issue / and share price.

To me those things are secondary, I'm more interested in Tier 1 region, Tier 1 JV partners, Tier 1 Targets.

The region is going to be invigorated by a revamped Telfer by a revamped owner with a Tier 1 Project, along side Rio with Winu and a Greatland Gold that looks over capitilised and an extremely heavy board for what they currently have, might be a message in that, they have a plan yet to be released i suspect.

Any way, all i smell is opportunity, yes we get the disgruntle antagoniser's with there one line conversations of fluff, but i will put any of those reports even at half value before their lack of insight or input.

Time will tell, but no use being right if it's not going to make a significant difference to your life, terrific pay off's are very hard to find.

Most posters who knock the stock, don't post on anything they have a conviction in, tells you something about them.

Staying the course,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $86.35K 7.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2000759 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10126574 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1910268
Last updated 15.19pm 07/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.