AZY 0.00% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Greatland Gold's Shaun Day to Unveil Future Plans in London Town...

1. 433 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298

Greatland Gold's Shaun Day to Unveil Future Plans in London Town Hall

Shaun Day, Managing Director of Greatland Gold, is set to deliver crucial updates on the Havieron project and partnership with Newmont Corporation at the upcoming town hall meeting in London. Investors eagerly await insights and engagement opportunities.

author-image
    Rafia Tasleem
    26 Feb 2024 07:30 EST

In the heart of London's bustling financial district, a significant event is on the horizon that has caught the attention of investors and industry analysts alike. Shaun Day, the Managing Director of Greatland Gold, is poised to take the stage at America Square Conference Centre on March 5th, 2024, at 6:00 PM GMT. This event is not just another entry in the calendar of financial gatherings; it represents a pivotal moment for Greatland Gold and its stakeholders. The agenda promises a comprehensive presentation on the latest operational updates on Havieron, insights from Newmont Corporation, and an overview of Greatland's expansive exploration portfolio.

My Take.
    That meeting is on and i will listen, but it is a meeting that is regularly held..........I really don't think Shaun will be updating anything on the sale of Newmont's stake, a bit early I'm guessing.

However this news, speculation is going to peculate for some time, trouble is no one is joining the dots that I am, hmmmmm, must be just me.

Greatland was up 6.6% last night, but has a few down days beforehand.

See what appears on screens today, some drilling results due to be released.

Interesting Times

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $86.35K 7.169M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2000759 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 10126574 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ 1910268
Last updated 15.19pm 07/05/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.