AZY 8.70% 2.5¢ antipa minerals limited

Hi Shines2,Wilki is still at stage 1 farm-in. the announcement...

1. 1,084 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 535
    Hi Shines2,
    Wilki is still at stage 1 farm-in.
    the announcement of 28 Feb 2020 sets out the farm in and JV contract in a fair bit of detail.
    NEM needs to spend more $$$ to earn a 51% share and move to JV. until then it remains 100% AZY.
    at this point of farm in NEM could choose to discontinue. or keep exploring until they've spent enough to move to next stage and a JV.
    Or do nothing and the farm in lapses when time runs out. that's about 5 years from start of stage. or 3 months before end of stage they can pay cash to AZY for any shortfall exploration spend and then move to JV.
    When I have a moment I might go thru the announcements and do a rough calculation of where they might be up to.
    at farm in stage I don't think they have any interest to assign or sell.
    so they may now just walk away from the farm in and AZY is free to negotiate another deal now with benefit of the potential Parklands.
    Or they may announce further drilling to investigate Parklands and spend enough to complete Stage 1 and earn a 51% JV interest which would be an interest they could transact in some way esp if a successful campaign.
    Anyway that's my understanding of the situation. Key point is Wilki is currently 100% ours and NEM has yet to earn an interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.002(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.6¢ 2.3¢ $408.9K 16.68M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 581192 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 2978125 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.