AZY 7.69% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

Was not going to respond, but your last 3 posts all sounds nice...

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Was not going to respond, but your last 3 posts all sounds nice and fluffy, bit like the greenies that can save the world by just switching off the coal fired power stations tomorrow, sounds great but in reality just does not stack up.

AZY did a scoping study in AUG 2022, you do a scoping study as it does not chew up a lot of shareholders money and you can see where you are at.

We came up short with only a mine of 7 years, for the last 2 years we are only producing 50,000 oz's pa by treating ore at .7 g/t or so.

You can tweak a longer mine life by lowering the cutoff grade or by building a 1.5 mt pa mill instead of a 3 mt pa mill, but that's curve fitting and your ASIC will go through the roof and make you unprofitable.

So at that stage in Aug 2022 you were not going to raise capital and stop drilling to work on a PFS & DFS for the next 2 years, the scoping shouted as such.

And if you did, no one would finance you and you have wasted 2 years and shareholders money, because your mine life would not have changed.

The quickest way to add value for all is by raising money for the drill bit, they made the correct call in my book.

By Aug this year, we very well might have a mine life at 10 years because of the DRILLING.

So So many companies in the last 2 years, at least a dozen from various commodities have gone BROKE into ADMINISTRATION due to rushing into mining, rushing the PFS & DFS and not understanding their orebodies and having to hedge the crap out of their production because they had to take lousy finance deals due to their lack of mine life and capitalisation at the time.

You stand on your soap box today with hindsight of where the gold price is now, but in AUG 2022 you had no idea like the rest of us of what the gold price was going to do, or is going to do from here on.

The numbers have to stack up, and if they don't you go out and do something about it.

And that's exactly what management have done.

I would not have stayed or invested in AZY if they had gone down the study route instead of the drill bit in 2022.

And i'm a big big believer in the AZY.

Just adding another perspective

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $49.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $90.17K 7.071M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 9557161 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2675137 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1489215
Last updated 15.59pm 11/06/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.