AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

Cruickshank has been promising a share price of $1+ by Christmas...

1. 182 Posts.
    Cruickshank has been promising a share price of $1+ by Christmas for the past two year, but despite his best efforts, the price has not moved. With the absence of any real new activity to move things ahead (that we know of), it would seem that this trend will continue.
    Considering Lone Star have invested quite a bit in the company, it would seem they believe they can make a considerable return on their investment. My only worry is if they may have been hired by a potential takeover company to get on the board and instigate a merger (and get the company for scrip). I don't think this is likely as it would require a shareholder vote.... and who would vote for such a deal, unless it was really good. Would also be highly illegal if they were ever found out.
    Whether they succeed with the board change will likely be up to the top 20 shareholders, they should be much better informed than us to make a decision.
    Although, I believe Lone Star have already canvassed the big holders and know they have the numbers, otherwise they would not have stump up the cash for the 6% and put the proposal forward in the first place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.