AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

AZZ Opinions, page-112

1. 182 Posts.
    pps. Who would trust anything that comes from someone who contacts the ASX and complains after their investment goes up 400%?kinda doesn't make sense and makes me curious as to what your real motives are. Are you sure your not Jeff Eberweiner from Lone Star Value Management as that would make sense. Who else would be so motivated to see AZZ fail than the group that tried unsuccessfully to take control of the assets . Must be a coincidence that the one company out of hundreds that are out there , that you suggest might be worth contacting for corporate action with Antares ie Callon Petroleum, happens to be the same company that Lone Star is a shareholder in. As I recall the letter from LS to AZZ went something like this

"To James Cruickshank, CEO/Chairman:
    Despite your apparent opposition to our offer to help Antares Energy Ltd ("Antares") with our expertise, I thought it useful to highlight several points that we believe constructively build upon our recommendations for Antares' prudent funding and development of its assets. As we've stated before, we believe you have a ready playbook to follow in the example of Callon Petroleum (NYSE: CPE) ("Callon"), a management and Board we successfully engaged with tremendous results – and more importantly a Permian E&P operator with acreage not that far from Antares' own Southern Star footprint."

Why as a shareholder could you be in such a rush to try and convince noteholders to vote for bankruptcy as some sort of answer to their problems which would also place your own investment in a far worse predicament. again , it makes no sense unless you have an ulterior motive perhaps.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.