AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

AZZ Opinions, page-38

1. 182 Posts.
    How many times do we have to go over this. It is standard practice for either the buyer or seller to be listed as Private when doing deals in the US energy space . Do yourself a favour and look up M&A on shale experts web site which lists all shale transactions across all basins and you will see dozens of transactions where either the buyer or seller has never been disclosed. How many of you armchair analysts have actually completed a deal in the hundreds of millions of dollars, not many I would guess,I haven't . Google the recent Resolute Energy transaction in the Permian in December for $177m and you will see that surprise surprise the buyer was never disclosed !!!!!
    All our resident genius tt100 has done is lock every shareholder and note holders into a binary outcome .
    The deal may or may not conclude but had this self righteous , self sabotaging wonder kind not taken things into his own hands, shareholders would have had the option of assessing the declining oil price and perhaps taking some money off the table instead of what we are all now experiencing.
    Suggestions that AZZ should be out suing some PE party are ludicrous. Apart from wasting precious time and funds pursuing a group that may just be doing things at their own pace, the chances of successfully litigating and then successfully getting the money are a ridiculous long shot.
    I have every confidence that the board are doing whatever they can to get a deal across the line but some of you seem blissfully ignorant to the fact that oil is at $34 not $100 and shale companies are under enormous stress. It's not a sellers market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.