AZZ 0.00% $7.50 antares energy limited

There are a number of posts speculating that some of the top-20...

1. 204 Posts.
    There are a number of posts speculating that some of the top-20 holders might be getting out. I am not sure if that is the case.

In the last two days, the total number of shares changed hands are (13.7m + 4.3m) = 18m. This total does include same-day traders' activities (i.e. buy and then sell straight after). Even if the same day traders are disregarded, 18m just represents 0.6% of the total numner of shares issued. IMOH, it's very unlikely that the SP's drop is due to the top share holders' actions (otherwise that would have been much and much worse).

I am suffering too. Without disclosing my actual holding, I can tell you that I may very well be in the top-100 (as a LT holder). Yes, when the SP hit the record high (88.5c) in the last April, I was busy accumulating..... Didn't sell a single share since. It is, of course, not a wise decision in restrospect.

Most of my friends who are investing in shares do hold AZZ (silly-talk over the drinks got them into this I reckon). Every one of them (including me) had wanted to sell AZZ as soon as the trading resumes to release some of the most-needed capitals. And your guess is right, none of us would have been able to sell a single share - we are just watching the SP drop in disbelief. To a layman like us, the SP is almost 50% undervalued.

I have no hesitant to accumulate more at this ridiculus 39c but is just simply running out of fund. One of my friends has optimistically average down yesterday - 4 times - at 48c, 45, 44c, then 42c! For some reason, he was not kicked out from his house last night, but I am not sure if he could manage it tonight!

The market is just irrational. I am holding tight. My first sell should be at least 50c (for a loss).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.