NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Thanks for the rap Wop but I would rate Stagman and many others...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    Thanks for the rap Wop but I would rate Stagman and many others above myself. He had information about the court case and dates giving everybody the opportunity to bail before it eventuated, that is being very unbiased in my view.

Pelican, Barry Sergeant wrote a recent article and only had this to say about Nkwe platinum

"Anglo Platinum has sued over the rights. In once instance, the DMR previously ignored Anglo Platinum?s claims and unilaterally awarded five of the nine Modikwa farms to Genorah, partner of Australia-listed Nkwe Platinum.
    In November the Constitutional Court effectively annulled the award over the two most valuable properties. After a few months, the DMR simply re-awarded the properties, with some subtle variations, to Genorah-Nkwe Platinum. DMR officials are also known to shut down entire mines on even a hint of a safety incident"

Now Mr Sergeant seemed to get his information straight from the horses mouth (Mr Shapiro) and for him to not comment on if a appeal has been lodged I find very strange. Any chance he had to put the knife in he did, one comment I remember was "anybody that invested in Nkwe Platinum deserve what they get" or something to that effect.

Maybe he has been told to keep his cards close to his chest this time or its all over and no appeal has been lodged. Not sure but a spokesman last week (not a director) told me he was unaware of any current coming court action against Nkwe by Miracle Upon Miracle, Anglo or ARM. But unaware is a politicians answer in my book.

http://moneyweb.co.za/mw/view/mw/en/page292523?oid=537157&sn=2009+Detail&pid=287226

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.