SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

b@lls, page-6

1. 3,105 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi angor532

If this was as good a project as many here believe with all it's big 3 backbone breaking potential, it would have been snapped up by now! A true bidder with a big cheque book and belief in the project wouldn't play games, they would want to get it started and make some money.

We all said for years the important parts of this puzzle were the Cam and Congo agreements. SDL have got the African nod yet the big walleted masses have stayed away or more importantly not signed off anything.

When the TO price dropped from 57 to 45 there was again going to be a flood investors pounding down the SDL doors to hand over their money, deal of the century..... a bidding war. It never happened and appears still not to be happening.

I hope holders are looking at what is happening and what has been happening for far too long and act on these happenings rather than what they want to happen.

This pending delay or potential TO fall over IMO will mean squat in drawing another bidder as they have had more than enough opportunities to show up to the party.

It is no secret this is not living up to shareholders (past and present) dreams.

I have learnt sooooo much from this stock!

GLTA

cheers
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.