AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

b/s sp cycle, page-15

1. 2,717 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    er6n actually I do respect most of your posts and views unfortunate for us they mostly seem to turn out to be correct.

However if may be a little better for us (those who are on the losing side that is i.e me) if you could actually tell us how you are making money?

How, where, who with and when. Now if we knew what you know then obviously I wouldnt be complaining so much about the past . It is not just AGO it is as I pointed out mostly the whole of Australia suffering with the exception of the whose who society.

So instead of posting daily how much you are enjoying the SP doing down (or up as it suits) just tell us how to do it and with whom you use.

I personally on comsec cant seemt to get a decent short if I tried obviously I can short my own stock which I too have tried but each time I do that I seem to lose so obviously I havent got that magic forumula that tells me when I should be shorting and when I should be holding - not usually dumb - just been this way since the MRRT. So mate a bit of help would be great instead of us lot here looking at your happy posts because its making me sterile or is that verile or vile.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.