AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

b/s sp cycle, page-19

1. 1,362 Posts.

Howdy Baggins,

despite what some here believe, I don't post to ramp and
    I don't post for your benefit either, I post because I have
    a view point and I am trying find out if some one knows
    something I don't!
    There are very few people on here I haven't learned something from!

I will tell you some things though.

Firstly the idea that you can successfully ramp up 7/800 Mill. stock with words on HC is just ridiculous.
    Explaining why, actually explains a lot!

If for instance I was able to con. a bunch of AGOites into
    selling their stock over the course of a few hours this is
    what would happen.
    Just imagine it was really first class BS I was peddling and I was able to gather the troops to dump 10Mill bucks worth AGO.
    What in fact would happen would be this:

Firstly the market would drop! Ten Million dollars over a few hours is a lot. There is no guarantee that the stock would drop dramatically but it would drop!
    Then after the smoke had cleared and we had run out of stock to sell the market which is a Global market with infinite cash at it's disposal would ask the question why? It would then correct itself.
    It could be right away or the next morning, but one things for sure is it would over correct causing the share price to move up past where we originally were.

This is what the whole science of Market makers is based on.
    Everyday if you follow the AGO sales volumes on your comsec acc you will see these large orders pushing the share price in one direction only to disappear altogether when they feel it's been over done enough and then they surf it all the way down or up as the case may be, cleaning
    up on punters like your self.

Twiggy Forest throws 10's of millions of dollars at the FMG SP without warning so you would think having someone like that would scare off a lot of the shorters, but the fact is, if increasing the SP was his game so far it looks to like he has achieved nothing!
    Nothing except impressing a lot of people like me that he is a good bloke!

Stocks tend to be cyclical so if AGO gets hammered today and even if tomorrow is a down day AGO will be slower off the mark then other stocks that didn't get hammered.

AGO is most sensitive to the IO price it never ever has held out against a rising or falling IO price.
    So watch the IO futures and the Asian markets for leads during the day.

The best gauge for how the IO price is going to affect the IO miners is with RIO trading in LONDON just after PLatts spot price is published.

Finally all stocks react different ways and at different speeds depending on what type of news hits the market, you will just have to learn that by watching. Stocks can also change over a period of time so it is moredifficult then some think.

Always be on the look out for the way Macro events affect the rest of the miners overnight and that will give you the heads up on AGO.

I trade AGO most days and so far this year I have been consistently successful every single day as far as I can remember!
    I wish I could say the same about some of these other stocks I trade!lol

As far as who to use, their all rip off merchants I don't recommend any of them and I am not interested in telling you who I use.

Good Luck Monday!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.