AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

B Siemsen, page-12

1. 429 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Would have to have been in court with good short hand as now days the proceedings are audio recorded and not transcribed unless asked for and a substantial sum paid for the privilege and it usually takes quite some time for a normal hearing. As this is a legal document, voice to text wont suffice as a word wrong can lead to an appeal, this would have to be manually transcribed and as we all know, this case went on and on and on, so I would expect it to take months.

Just my 2 cents worth, still awaiting my verdict from the Supreme court on a simple matter, so am not holding my breath on a quick out come here, if we see something before late August would be amazed, my case will most likely be a precedent in law, which the lawyers didn't expect at the start, so I am now thinking that given the length of this hearing, it also could be a precedent in law, thus requiring very careful consideration.

On another note, good to see the photo's on the AVQ Facebook page, but that didn't raise any comments here, not surprising, as it is factual and not gossip.

DYOR

GLTO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.