AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

B Siemsen, page-51

1. 1,325 Posts.
    Well if it isn't Abbott and Costello, answer a question for me Jazzfox (I'll get to you in a minute Dewe), and it's a question many people have asked you in the past but you conveniently always ignore, why are you on this forum, you don't own stock and you pop your head out of your cave every few months to throw a few keyboard punches and then slink away again, and please don't trot out the same lame lines, that your presenting a balanced argument, all you do is down ramp and throw stones at avq, at least when I post I have the decency to keep reminding people that this is a risky stock and could go south very easily, all you do is talk shit. Which brings me to you Dewe, what drugs are you taking moron, when have I ever told people they should buy, sell or hold, if your IQ extended beyond single digits, you would know my sentiment has always been "none", which means I don't care if you buy or sell, not my problem, I give my opinion and that's it. I am invested and happily so, you however are a typical troll entering forums they know nothing about commenting on companies they have no vested interest in. So do everyone a favor who actually gives a f--k about avq and disappear and take jazzman with you.

Why don't you and your boyfriend now go to the gym and pump each other. Pair of wannabe traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.