AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

B Siemsen, page-63

1. 1,325 Posts.
    Jazzbox

I will answer part of your question loser, the other parts are between me and my sources/advisers. I keep reminding people its a risky stock because it is a risky stock, if we lose the court case, it's all over. As for why I think it has positive potential ( and please spare me your usual rebuttal/crap), because if we win the case we are siting on a tenement which has proven resources, and this is not my opinion ( SMM, Kaiser/Inco report), these companies have done the reports, have done their due diligence, but of course you know better, you're the resident guru after all, that is why a multi billion dollar company are fighting tooth and nail to get their hands on it, it is obviously worthless but again you are more intelligent than everyone else. What bridge do you live under by the way, so next time I drive over it I can throw some scraps over the side for you.

I really don't want another response from you, because I know what it will be before you even type it, you'll bang on about sulphites vs laterites vs market caps vs other companies with similar ground going nowhere vs God knows what else. Seriously go away, my 3 year old daughter has better come backs then you and she at least has credibility.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.