AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

B Siemsen, page-67

1. 2,445 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Hackett
    Well said indeed and 100% correct.

I asked our old SMM rep Tyler a question a few weeks back that he never answered and after reading the transcripts from the closing statements you start to see exactly how massive this case is.

The question to tyler was:

Tyler can you please comment on the email sent to all SMM directors after losing the LOI,
    They propose the following,
    Option 1: remove kemakaza (he did get removed) and replace him with someone SMM can control
    Option 2: get the prime minister to remove kemekaza and replace him with someone they can control,
    Option 3: go to court, but option 3 should be avoided at all costs...

TYLER PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS EMAIL THAT I KNOW YOUR FAMILIAR WITH AS I GOT HEAPS MORE AFTER THIS ONE

the reason SMM say avoid option 3 at all cost is because they know that firstly they have no ground to fight.
    Secondly AND MOST importantly their bribery and corruption will be exposed to all and the courts.

I'll await Tylers answer before throwing the next bomb out there,
    But if SMM walk away from this case and are NOT locked up and charged then there is no justice in the world.
    I expect a Royal commision. ....correction....I would LOVE a royal commision into SMM and its matters in SI.
    Note thats just my personal opinion

Guys from what I have read.....
    SmM have absolutely no chance of winning,
    I just hope that means we are the victors then

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.