WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

My thoughts exactly Mim49er. Not that I doubt Abdm's...

1. 3,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1021
    My thoughts exactly Mim49er. Not that I doubt Abdm's interpretation for a second, but it is always reassuring to hold and assess real Technology by way of tangible products that are about to hit the shelves; and Wave III will definately be at the top of that list!

Mim49er, you may remember this recent OBJ thread........and Ahpigsy, I haven't forgotten your below post and hopefully someone will be able to report back with a definitive answer:

'Wow, if OBJ invented such a "Nanogenerator", self powered dynamic system you could actually feel it vibrating I doubt OBJ would be applying it to cosmetics. I suspect bigger corporations than P&G would be after this technology and our little companies sp would be many, many multiples of the pathetic 8cents is now.

I like you cmk but come on get real.'

And Smac here:

'The "power" to generate such an effect does not come from the device itself. Rather it is the motion of the device being drawn across the skin that causes a time varying magnetic field at a given location. Thus an electric field is induced there (i.e. electricity is flowing). Tiny amount of electricity flowing through the skin can be felt as vibrations. Like abdm, I am astonished to learn that the magnetic field is strong enough to produce this effect.'

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/what-obj-does.2742395/page-2#post-17475004

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.