IGO 0.87% $5.67 igo limited

Hi jebi, ive been posting the last couple months regularly...was...

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    Hi jebi, ive been posting the last couple months regularly...was posting on ozestock for a while...but that became a bit of a shambles.

IGO a non-performer in 2004, bit disappointing, but i suppose 2003 was such a great year for it, couldnt expect too much from it. I suppose it was also not that much of an underperformer if you bought during the slump in May/June...the bounce back was good.

Quarterly should have around 10-13 million pre tax profit if my calcs are right (not sure how they will account for the Matrix purchase)...so hopefully that will turn a few heads...

3 major things to look out for this year from IGO (amongst many other things), apart form financial and production results, are:

1/ Exploration decline drilling to test for nickel below and adjacent to the decline itself

2/ Corporate action on the Matrix front...i wouldn't be surprised if another company is interested in MRX

3/ Progress on the Duketon JV with South Boulder Mines...which I personally think is a very encouraging prospect. Maybe others more geologically inclined can comment on this...currently considering a purchase of some STB.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.67
Change
-0.050(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $4.293B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.76 $5.76 $5.63 $14.21M 2.503M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 39160 $5.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.69 210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.