IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

b2 to cdchi hedging bad news, page-2

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    OK B2 is smarter than all of us who have criticised her comments on hedging...

Hedging must be bad because she saids so...

You are a fool B2...everyone has criticised your comments, and you come back with feeble substance...Newcrest, Oceanagold (yet again you have not considered their cash costs of production).

IGR will hedge at $1,000AUD plus...their cash costs are $550. How is hedging bad if the gold price falls B2...please enlighten us? So it loses a bit of profits if gold goes above this level...oh no...as a 2.5 mill shareholder...i think ill take the 'safe option'.

Fact is B2, IGR has continued to go up...while you have bagged it...in your fantasy world, does this make you RIGHT?

You recently said to Tubs that KCN has fallen less than IGR...but you forgot to also state that IGR has gone up over 100% since you first started criticising it??? You are a hypocrite.

Go away, post on other stocks, you do not understand this one, nor this industry...stop pretending too. The majority of your calls on my stocks (if not all) have turned out to be WRONG in a BIG WAY. Probly your only correct one was URL and even that has gone up but then again your alternative to URL, CUO has done f'all.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.