CSM cosmo gold limited

b2 to chinkiat

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: TBA
  1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If you read my posts about CSM sensibly and without tunnel vision you should find that I have made some interesting points, and there is plenty of logic there . Just because I may be in the minority as far as Hot copper posters are concerned does not mean that I am wrong. CSM itself only late yesterday in its bid document mentioned that the Nickel prices were high and also that REM would not make a lot of money from early nickel production. CSM also mentioned that Nickel was very volatile . CSM has a high share price at the time when there is a high Nickel price and high other commodity prices I migh add. REM is a share with high nickel prices but a low share price unlike CSM. REM was much safer than CSM as a buyer being CSM appeared to buy the whole REM Company.
    It would be a good idea to carry out good research to find another mining company NOW,say as good as CSM was at the 60 cent time and price for CSM which you mentioned when there was less risk in the CSM share price . The metals cycle may have more time left in it and CSM is dishing out some of its high priced 'Paper' , shares that is , to purchase real assets in the ground nickel. CSM has to show it has the ability not only to conduct aquisitions but also to run the aquisitions efficiently and at much larger company levels. It is difficult to find plenty of 'Mr Kiernan's' in one company as people like that like to run their own show, and following on from that 'Good staff are hard to find'
    As the price of commodities increase so will the supply selling into the demand and mothballed plant and resources will be mobilised and sooner or later the commodity prices will roll over and fall. Remember the dot com era and the crash of 87 and 73 etc etc .
    Nothing is as it appears . Best wishes to you B2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.