LAF lafayette mining limited

b2 to tastega, page-4

1. 5,867 Posts.
    thanks j & a , looks like B2 may have one chardy too many watching the world go by!LOL

Not really into wasting my time on the chartist vrs fundamentals at the moment.

A chart cannot predict a tailing ponds spillage (LAF), nor directors selling shares (BMO), nor the discovery or otherwise of an oil field (STU) for that matter.

Fundamentals cannot help with the first two either unless you know past track record of management pretty well (YAM) in the case of a director selling. Whilst the third may get easier to predict given the comparative assessments that may be available though the risk is still there-eg rank wildcat as opposed to a look alike on a nearby discovery (HDR in Uganda).

Would not recommend LAF to anyone until the dust settles. My position has reduced to a level where I am comfortable.

I do not hold IGR but IMO it is heading in the right direction operationally and it would not take too much for me to jump on board.

As previously indicated BMO/CBH have been permanently sin binned whilst the current Chairman is in place.

Cheers, TAS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LAF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.