MHL 0.00% 0.3¢ monitor energy limited

re: to otwa 3 company reps in attendance. Chairman, Ted and...

1. 460 Posts.
    re: to otwa 3 company reps in attendance. Chairman, Ted and Secretary. Apparantly Scott didn't make it)
    4 people in attendance.
    Meeting was over in less than 30mins.
    They have an office in the Govts Geo dept.
    Ted said they need to put runs on the board before anything happens.
    They may drill in exisiting areas where oil has been found, but again will have to prove to the Govt they are legit. This seems to be the best prospect so far.
    For the new ground it may take up to 2 years before they sink a hole as there has been no siesmic done in that area and by the time it is shot, looked at and then re shot it will take that amount of time to drill the first hole.

They have a few technocrats on board,(chairmans words) ex govt, who say there are good prospects that weren't drilled due to Govt intervention,funds etc.

Mate didn't have a chance to ask about soveriegn risk etc, as the guys seemed pretty keen to wrap things up.

All in all a very low key meeting with a little bit of blue sky for the future.

Nearly brought in in the 0.03's, I'm gonna wait a little while longer and see what happens.

Gerber

This is my interpretation only. Please wait until the minutes come out to form your own opinion and or make an investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.