EXR 0.00% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

Just listened, closely, on repeat 3 times.I think I'm somewhat...

1. 2,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    Just listened, closely, on repeat 3 times.

I think I'm somewhat underestimating the significance of the H2 business and the SoftBank MOU....particularly given the existent (10year+) relationship in country SB has and relationships/dealings w/ China.

In fact, I think I've probably underestimated the potential future value of the whole thing entirely.

Once our CBM gas is gone, it's gone....it might flow for decades but it's a finite resource......badly needed of course by our Chinese neighbours, but ultimately production has a shelf life.

Wind and Sun however....infinite resources..... (but the Electrolysis process of course constrained by available water supply)
    An initial 2 year MOU will, if successful, will pave the way potentially to Billions of capital allocated to be allocated for facility production.
    To produce, in theory & all things being equal, an infinite supply of energy.

You'd assume this project then would have incredible potential asset value.
    I can see why NY is excited.

from 08:30 onwards is an excellent synopsis of why you'd potentially invest in EXR

from 10:11 is very interesting in that it seems EXR & SB are engaging with various bodies currently RE: project financing the H2 project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $254.5K 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 316607 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 106270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.