LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

ba the ant

1. 382 Posts.
    Seeing as I'm the Messiah (I'm not I'm just a naughty little boy)
    what an awesome week on the LNG forum as we can see lots of knowledge & great insights and everyone has stayed on the one topic
    Here is a run down of the greatest posts for the week thread re: worst performer post capital raising

The number one post for the week desmodaz Post #: 4921892

LOOK forward to desmo fa & ta on the red ant in the future

russelljp Post #: 4923023 provided some info from jan 2010 well done russ, all info good

pogues
    Post #: 4923588

macgee
    Post #: 4927502

WinePlease
    Post #: 4928543 "Rule, clean up all the gun powder off the kitchen table mate and take a laxative."

Wine forum had this discussion a while ago didn't see you particapate, take some imodium might stop the stuff coming out, just because free speech exists doesnt mean it should, or that it cannot be questioned

Personal favourite
    superyacht
    Post #: 4937973
    Wineplease, thats correct and you cant listen to everything you read in ASI. Dont get me wrong its good to read but Lets hope LNG does what DDT did after they dumped that one and went on to make 900% increase in the share price!!! Its just a matter of time for LNG. Alot of the hard work was done in 2009 and give it a year and we will see it around $5

ASI is personally not good to read feel like I'm reading a target/kmart catalogue.
    Even from DDT very low of .02 900% is 18c never happened been in down trend since 07, superyacht your posts are super, care to elaborate on your $5 target after all that has happened consult with desmo you might be able to come up with something together but i expect nothing as you both never respond here or elsewhere got nothing just your emotions
    What a week thanks for all your insights

Maldowl March/April will decide if its passion pop, goon or a nice carton of coopers larger.

AS FOR
    "There are some very clever people out there with great charting knowledge, so this novice would love to hear your opinions.
    macgee"
    Macgee here is a couple of insights as chartists like to say the past predicts the future check out,whether you have a free program a free package with your cfd provider or spend $12000 on a package it is not always right

a retrace (OrgoneAccumulator)
    Forum: ASX - By Stock (Back)
    Code: LNG - LIQUEFIED NATURAL GAS LIMITED ( $1.06 (0%) | Price Chart | Announcements | Google LNG)
    Posted: 23/09/09 20
    attached insights included. I asked no response to stupidity of post

Also check out TA freaks for BA forum should answer all your questions. go the thread view
    rule303
    Post #: 4653892

This post sponsored by Coopers Premium Lager

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.