LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Resistance points appearing check previous posts all there from...

1. 382 Posts.
    Resistance points appearing check previous posts all there from different people just means you have to look. TAke the same amount of time people took to post to look at past posts yourself.

Exella Are they ever going to stop selling this one down??? I mean - its ridiculous!

Who Are they????? not ridiculous at all lng gave 75% of what stock price was based on to AOE for free its just that us mushrooms didnt find out first.

AH the land of the small caps legends when its up, someone elses fault when its down.

premal Stock held
    "It is better to book loss and get out of it?

ONLY you can make that decision Left your run a bit late champ to get out but maybe you didnt who knows, no one can help you except yourself. some people put 10-20% stop losses on all small cap trades you have to find your own, the best lessons are through experience

"What is the long term future." Read previous posts DYOR MAke your own decision why did you buy in the first place.

"What is the holding period and expected month to price rise of this stock at least to $1 or around it where it was before normally"

AH bugger i just stole my gypsie wife's crystal ball to do some predictions for the market tommorrow & it smashed on the concrete not looking good for my future might have to stop my blog www.mysticasxpredictions.com.au where i have thousands of followers, How is this for a coincidence my office is right next door to ASCI.

OR you both could read previous posts plus grains & pogues recent opinion & make your own, disagree or even have a differing one, maybe even read up

Pogues about time Harry got his name on the War Memorial. Only thing you need to acheive in your career is from the castle "its the feeling" or Jack "you can't handle the truth" or "Danny Crane" (Insert your own name)
    Watching on the MALAR ann front trading well, no action personally on bant yet.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.