ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

baa baa baa

1. 1,845 Posts.
    like sheep you all follow the remirez taunts.

''why do management keep promising deadlines''...lies with 5 idiot thumbs up.

''options taking a beating''....lies

could be he has a buy order in there , what do you think ?.

know your online enemy on HC.

A bag of cement is needed here to toughen you lost souls .

''IOD help me, tell me something nice i am afraid''

IMHO ,read the company announcements more than once as none of you seem to be able to 'comprehend'/understand.

there will be no JV until the SEYCHELLES GOVERNMENT sign the papers and in this new era of

Before deciding to get involved in a new exploratory block or a new block under development, we assess the existing and potential risks. In these assessments we pay special attention to risks relating to corruption or insufficiently justified payments, the existence of environmental liabilities, the safety of the existing facilities and the presence of communities in the affected area.

This process of due diligence is regulated by company policy and involves the participation of different areas of the company in the preliminary assessment process. This assessment assumes particular importance in socially or environmentally sensitive areas, such as those where indigenous communities are present, where there is a great deal of biodiversity or where there are exceptional safety concerns.

The audit and control department, at the request of the business units and the legal services department, takes part in the audits prior to the acquisition of assets. These audits include a thorough review of the processes for negotiating and signing contracts, paying particular attention to possible risks of corruption or failure to adhere to the guidelines described in the United States' Foreign Corrupt Practices Act.......

.......legal words but very little deeds.the sorting out of money for preference takes time.one must circumvent rhetoric and deal with reality.$$$$$$$.

how is palta doing
    how is la bella doing

stay constructive about your company.

wg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.876K 266.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 91289 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 105334 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.