NMR 28.6% 2.0¢ native mineral resources holdings limited

Which way will the price head.... UP/DOWN/FLAT... hmmmmMy...

1. 2,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 85
    Which way will the price head.... UP/DOWN/FLAT... hmmmm

My non-tech head reasoning as follows (just for a laugh)..... and yes the list has grown a wee bit.

---------------

Some oppies expiring early 2012. Could get a mighty push across the line by those who hold or those who can.

Other oppies not far off the money - and NMR need cash to continue comfortably past about March ($300K admin and $400K exploration cost per quarter average). Could get a push by those who can push it.

DJC specifically mention $3million potential oppie money on the cards - would be great for cash flow

All major holders hoping to see price rise

NMR making some of the popular "day on day gains" list - sure to gain a little attention

Management meeting all time frames as promised again and again

Contrary to un-popular belief - NMR do not need a lot of money nor a lot of it soon. They need a bit at time, as they have been doing (Check the last few quarterly cash flows sheets). No need to raise the next 5 years capital in one hit. Do it as it can be done without horrible dilution. Do it when they have an Indicated resource (as hinted to by DJC) - or when they have 6.5 billion tonnes of inferred if that comes to be! People night be willing to back it better then.

Last two cap raisings have set a floor? Doubt the same punters would want to see it lower - if it has to be done?

$1.8million cash in the kitty right now

Triprop hoping to see price rise

DJC hoping to see price rise

Long termers hoping to see price rise

Short termers hoping to see price rise

Ex directors hoping to see price rise

Traders hoping to see prices rise

No apparent selling in top holders

Those caught in last 6 cent flurry hoping to see price rise

Growing mining industry will need power - why not burn the cheapest thermal coal in Botswana to make that power? Yes - I know it takes time to build a power plant - the holders are not that dumb OK. But it also takes time to build a mining industry too - so timing might not be just right.

Bigstar's valuations looking very tidy - and Bigstar seems to know what he is on about. No one as brought any real questions up against him yet - just lame comments.

DJC is putting a nice price on it

Hole WA22 had the thickest seam of "SEAM 4" coal in it (4.2metres) - and guess where it is - right in the bottom right corner of the first tenement - wouldn't it be nice if Seam 4 grew in that direction?! i can dream OK.

We are no where near the magic $40 million market cap that so many spec buyers seem infatuated with - plenty of room to move up to there

Coal explore moratorium in place - so NMR got a head start on some others no doubt - they can drill while others gotta wait

Broker putting the word out that this is very undervalued - yes - for what its worth.

Exciting news on the horizon for the next three months

Chatter about NMR looking positive (a few will step up and soak up some free float no doubt)

Limited Free float

Fairly low cash burn

Huge chance of a very nice resource upgrade very soon

Blue chips stink - well a lot do!

Botswana looking to branch out of diamonds - need money from somewhere

India short on coal yet again with rain/politics

Developing countries gotta burn coal for the next few years

Very decent resource when compared to peers

A few favorite HC "tech signal" traders saying its time to buy a few - fundamentals aside.

Downrampers are appearing and selling - murphies law is now on the holders side (haha)

Mr "ASX Guru" (sorry mods) looking at NMR last couple of days - might stir a bit of interest in his followers

NMR in good old SMH top MARKET MOVERS the other day - might have caught a few eyes

NMR trading volumes up very nicely just recently just for the captain

Everybody looking to bag the next 10 bagger - maybe a few will soak up a few MNR - sure sounds like a few will take the punt and see if this can make them a $

Governments of at least 4 southern African nations wanting railway built

Southern African nations commercial will to see the infrastructure expand is strong

Even the captain has dared trade NMR - that's a sign it ain't sinking soon?!

Other peers have done their run - this one hasn't really yet

Some have said not enough room for that many coal players - maybe true - so move over for the new players - who may well be very, very, very, very cheap compared the expensive early birds.

Links to India thru TRIPROP HOLDINGS/ENERGY

Possible links to China Rail/Port crew via Zuks/Bellzone

Quick and efficient drill crew - no breakdowns reported yet

Friendly county - best in Africa and low corruption

Dry climate and no rain or winter to slow things down

When/if railway goes ahead - dry climate and a lot of flat ground will make it easier too.

Confirmed confirmed confirmed base at 3.7 cents???

Coal found in most holes - with spacing at a crazy 4 km's apart - and in at least 9 of the holes in Phase 1 drilling.

Proposed brand new heavy haulage railway to run straight by NMR doorstep if and when it happens

195 km from the capital city of Botswana

Top notch Geo on board

Top notch assay crew in Pretoria - doing assays for some big name companies

Three random holes to be drilled out west - what a nice wildcard to hold

Minimal management to suck cash out of the thing

Pro-active - easy to deal with management

London Botswana road trip just done - market hardly had time to react (thinking outside the trader mindset).

Great announcement last week - market hardly had time to react

Some very well-respected HC posters appear to be holding - and putting their reps on the line for this one. hey - we all are soaking up free-floating shares while-ever we hold.

Management seemingly not keen on dilution

Close to existing road and electrical infrastructure

Close to South Africa border

The only potential mine/power source it the Southern part of the country - all the rest of the cool dudes are up north.

NMR didn't blink to buy into the next step of the TRIPROP deal - something must look good out there.

Cheap as chips 65% farm in/JV to 165km long, 2000sq km piece of coal country

World has not collapsed just yet

9,000,000 in sell side - if average sell price is about 6 cents - $500,000 will buy just about the whole lot (yes that doesn't mean much does it - but it sure would look cool!!!).

And - oh - what a lot of coal they has!!!

-----------------

Well there are a few very vague positives to balance "the dark side".

Call me a ramper/groupie/whatever - but I still reckon it might be more than OK for a minnow - and yes I do reserve the right to bail at the right time for me - so let's all just have our own opinions of what its worth and what is the definition of a true-holder, long termer etc, and just get on and take a few quid from the really big "corporate" type fish!

-----------------

Oubi - you said you was Noah - how many more sheep you reckon you can get on this ark!

Flood might just be coming!

I hope so...

------------------

It's late/early - I'm going back to work (oh beautiful shift work)

Have fun with the freaky Friday test tomorrow. If you holding it don't really matter does it?!!!

DYOR

bsh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.008(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $4.197M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $9.292K 443.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191020 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.