CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

baal gammon mine commences production, page-2

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Kaa-CHING!!!

Snow Peak commenced mining at Baal Gammon Mine
    Friday 14th March

Key Points
    -Snow Peak Mining Pty Ltd have commenced mining at the Baal Gammon Mine Friday 14th March 2014

-Mining production continues to ramp up at Snow Peak owned Surveyor Mine

-Mt Garnet concentrator operating continuously

-CSD to receive a percentage of any profit through 9.85% free carried interest

Australian tin exploration and development company Consolidated Tin Mines Limited (ASX: CSD) (Consolidated Tin, the Company, CSD) is pleased to announce that mining of copper ore commenced Friday 14th March 2014 at the Baal Gammon Mine.

As mining commences at Baal Gammon, mining activities continue to ramp up at SPM’s Surveyor Mine. These two projects will be mined concurrently to provide ore feed for the concentrator.

The Mt Garnet Concentrator is now operating continuously at a through-put rate of 50 tonne per hour.

Consolidated Tin has a 9.85% free carry interest in SPM and manages the SPM project. CSD will receive a percentage of all profit made by SPM.

Total employment across both SPM and CSD is now +100 and increasing on track with Surveyor and Baal Gammon Mines and the Mt Garnet Concentrator’s continued production ramp up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.