CSD 0.00% 12.5¢ consolidated tin mines limited

baal gammon mine commences production, page-5

1. 5,527 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    CSD is now the cheapest metals producer on the market by far. Once the actual figures are in then nothing should stop this from rising.

Looking at the price today (down 10%), one would think that the concentrator just blew up. Lol

However, watching the trades so far today, I can see some positive momentum starting to kick in. The sell started at 7 and dropped into a buyer that had added their position just today, then dropped further before someone else picked them up.

All on very small volume still.

CSD is like a rocket fighting gravity, as soon as it breaks the hold, it will rise and rise fast. Just waiting for the figures in black and white to fuel the lift-off.

;-)

I'm holding very, very tightly, like I guess most of us are. It is over half-way through March, then the count down begins in April for the release of those documents.

Time is flying and we will soon be a full-blown tin producer too, and that's when the big money will come in.

Actually, does anyone know if MOO's tin from BG is able to be processed by our concentrator? If so, that will be a nice sweetener and something that I haven't counted on. It's not much but certainly more than nothing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.