BNB babcock & brown limited

Okay try me. What part of the report do you believe you are the...

1. 230 Posts.
    Okay try me. What part of the report do you believe you are the only person qualified to understand?

I have been waiting for someone like you to come out with that challenge. Unfortunately for you, you and the other guy you refer to here are but two swallows who do not a summer make.

Its not whats in the report. The wind assets I hope you mean are the wind power generation assets and not the bag of wind in what they could and what they would like to which infaltes their balance sheets. Note to the accounts or no notes to the accounts, there are a myriad of ways by which to read these. What they would like us to believe in a static document put out periodically is vastly different to what they do not disclose, what they fail to be prudent about and what they negligently state (with their accountants consents of course).

I hope your share entitlements and your bonuses are accessible to you know. Babcock & Brown shares will go up and certain agreements and covenants will be less restrictive in days to come. More important some of those assets that have been long in the tooth will suddenly come to life. Iam particularly interested in the Queensland governments rescue plan for these people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.