BBI 0.00% $3.98 babcock & brown infrastructure group

Dargie you said"No samiz, that is actually the proprer technical...

1. 438 Posts.
    Dargie you said

"No samiz, that is actually the proprer technical name for that situation when a diluting pref share/conv note starts to drag down an ordinary share price. It is a commonly used term in bond markets."

Yes it is (death spiral) a technical name, but not now for BBI, that possibility is 3-4 years away for BBI,by the very definition of a death spiral on your post! unless we are having a short sale 3-4 years prior to conversion!

According to you ,we are in a death spiral now,it must be on valium,along with the short sale! LOL

Like i said earlier,i put your 'death spiral' right next to 'priced for extinction' because that is were it belongs.

Dargie You said

"THINK BEFORE YOU POST NEXT TIME. Your lack of knowledge in this area is now apparent for all to see."

Next time, Dargie , maybe YOU should think before you post, ,as apparently YOUR lack of knowledge is there for all to see.

I don't mind being wrong,which i am not,in this case.

I do mind a smug twat giving me a serve, when they are hoist by their own petard,for not having bothered to read their OWN post properly.

Death spiral indeed.

Dargie you said

"This situation is a classic death spiral. Maybe I do know what I am taking about after all..........."

Maybe not, Dargie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.