BNB babcock & brown limited

babcocks brush with death, page-12

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    its funny how Kohler and West can get away with the stuff they write sometimes. The damage it does to stocks is measured in the $b's and these pathetic financial jurno's cant even admit when they are wrong.

I especially dispise both Kohler and West the most because they are the two that do the most damage and then run for cover when it goes wrong for them.

i would love to see BNB sue the pants off Kohler and West because there coverage of this situation looks increasing like it was bank rolled by hedge funds.

they even had the guts to the say the banks didnt do a review because they didnt want BNB to fail!!! it was never going to fail, but all the negative print that Kohler and West churred out no doubt hurt the price. These poor excusses should print an appology to BNB.

i still cant believe that people actually beleive the stuff Kohler goes on about. The next thing for him will be that the assets are all over inflated etc, i guess once BNB flogges off a few wind assets and gets top prices he will say it was a related party transaction.

Just look at BBI, NTA of $1.30 and yield of 18% and its trading at $0.68. When it was Prime Infra it was $1.10 and that was 5 yrs ago, no mention of that in any of their articles.

anyone who believes anything Kohler or West says is as stupid as them both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.