A2M 1.96% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Agree. I believe Jayne will not be so dumb to spoilt her...

1. 47 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Agree.

I believe Jayne will not be so dumb to spoilt her reputation and future career for the seek of $4mil dollars. (Think this way, if she really did it just for herself she is not just ruining her current career at a2m she is also ruining her future career in other companies as well, if she choose to jump ship- reputation ruined as a CEO will be hard to gain confidence back no matter which company that you go)

For her to make such a decision to sell her shares, I believe is purely due to she really need the money for her previous commitments/ personal reasons and nothing to do with the company. She and the board must be so confidence that there will be other positive news in the near future that will be easily able to coverover this current small hiccups which everyone will soon forget and build her reputation from here onwards.

Plus if she sell these share just for making personal profit, she would have let the momentum of current share price increase to continue and sell the share in next week or two at higher share price. Why would she cut the momentum instead? Who knows that she did it at this time to cut the speculative shareholders out of this stock?

A lot of "if" but this is what I believe and still confidence in the future of a2m. Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.130(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.63 $6.77 $6.63 $10.00M 1.485M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2420 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.77 37726 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.