RQL 0.00% 26.0¢ resource equipment ltd

@vfrioni ---- i agree completely.on a macro picture, i heard...

1. 603 Posts.
    @vfrioni ---- i agree completely.

on a macro picture, i heard some commentators say 'self fulfilling prophecy' .. well, that's exactly what is happening now .. the downside keeps feeding on itself and the sellers keep selling. no buyers in market depth, so not much selling can drive stocks like rql down 15% - 20% very quickly.

re; rql, market is spooked by fmg .. and consolidated minerals contract renewal. no shortage of work on the burner though, potentially rio and some other large players.

would love to see some contract wins, but given where market sentiment is right now, we might see this get even cheaper on stuff all volume; barely $15k gone through today.

just shows, plenty of insto investors holding, but not buying, waiting on macro to improve before taking another bite of the cherry.

i reckon half the posters in this forum have already sold, typical of retail punter sentiment. everyone becomes an expert when the market is rallying then you realise that the weak fall by the wayside when it turns ugly. more than $1.4 trillion sitting in Aus banks just waiting to play in equities.

i'm long at 45c so am now underwater after holding for nearly one year .. but i will be reloading the pistol very shortly, just a little early to pull the trigger at the moment.

in my opinion, jamie cullen is one of the best, most trust worthy operators in the game and i back him 110%.

Stone .. would be good to get some words from you, in current market.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RQL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.