Nice work @speckledjim1 for bringing this back to people's...

1. 2,345 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    Nice work @speckledjim1 for bringing this back to people's attention and a timely reminder given EOFY bargain season

I have a reasonable pos & have been banging on about RNX and the Yandal belt for a while saying how prospective it is..

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/the-brains-trust.3143642/page-10987?post_id=32934880#.WwXtGu6FPmE

There aren't a lot of green-fields gold exploration remaining in WA and a lot of companies are revisiting greenstone belts and working out how to get passed the cover to find serious oz's under there. Word is NST are frantically running around to get out a resource upgrade at Jundee before Diggers. And you only have to work out some back calc's on what Andy Viner (AYR) has been paying for ground in the Yandal East. I think this area is primed for a re-rate and many have suggested EAR are also a sitting duck for a T/O

On greenstone belts - Look at GOR and the success they've had with Gruyere. Whilst not a gold play and is slightly over the $15m Market Cap- is APC, and worth following if you had to calculate the gold val looks interesting with an AC campaign and holes due

Again on the greenstone belt theory another one I think is worth following & that is right on the MC threshold is AUC - I think Matthew Greentree is about as technically savy as you will get and is also working on unearthing a significant gold resource at Katanning in the South West Archean

Something that might interest you Jim could be MZZ which recently picked up the Canadian Cape Ray project (about 500oz) for quite cheap. Very strong register behind that one so it should generate an interest when it gets to drilling in Q3.

I'm sure it's not lost on you also Jim, but the Pilbara gold scene is showing a few green shoots. Note the DGO/DEG tie up at a premium and the Canadian listed Pacton taking on ground off SEG & IPT. The bellwether ARV had a good day yesterday so I am certainly following it with a keen eye again.

Anyhow Usual disclaimer talking book etc - but I hold RNX and a few MZZ's

PS Don't hold on ARS - but also think it looks good. The old LCD Mt Ida ground so I like the area fwiw.

Look forward to hearing others ideas here.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.